Why the manufactured food supply is designed to keep you addicted, not nourished
In this episode, you’ll learn:
• The food supply is not designed to keep you nourished. Instead, the food supply is designed to keep you addicted.
• It is widely agreed that commercial corporations exist to maximize profits, not to serve the greater good of humankind. The food industry is no different.
• Food industry profits are maximized by leaving food consumers deficient and hungry so that they crave the same nutrient-deficient foods over and over again.
• This is why foods are heavily processed to remove nearly all key nutrients such as minerals, fresh oils and phytochemicals.
• Foods are engineered to invoke brain chemistry patterns of addictions by using chemical additives.
• Why your body experiences extreme cravings when it is kept in a state of nutritional deficiency. Popular foods are engineered to worsen these deficiencies.
• The nutritive minerals removed from processed foods are fed to farm animals in order to promote their health and prevent their disease.
• Cravings are your brain’s way to motivate you to locate and consume the nutrients you’re missing. But processed foods don’t contain those nutrients!
• The dark secret of food companies: The more they take out of the food, the more you’ll keep buying in a fruitless effort to satisfy your cravings.
• Why food company profits would be crushed if their foods were rich in nutrients.
Because when you get all of the nutrients you need from the food you eat you body will become satisfied and you will no longer be hungry. There is no profit in a fulfilled healthy body that doesn't need or carve any more food. As long as you're deficient you will remain hungry.